Please click on the button below to view a list of Associations in Tas-Sliema.
If you wish to have your Association details added, contact us HERE.
People with Disabilities
- Serious difficulty walking or climbing stairs;
- Deafness or serious difficulty hearing;
- Blindness or serious difficulty seeing;
- Serious difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions;
- Difficulty doing errands alone; or
- Difficulty dressing or bathing.
Be Active to Stay Healthy
Assisted living no longer means retiring to a rocking chair to watch TV and occasionally play bingo. Today’s seniors demand adventure, plenty of stimulation, and a chance to learn something new.
Indeed, most assisted living residents find that they have many more opportunities for engagement than they ever had at home. Check out these great options, which you may find at your local senior living community.
Practical youth work activities are the heart of any youth group. These include:
- Short-term activities which require little planning and are a great way to encourage social interaction, such as games, arts and crafts.
- Longer term activities, projects and events which require more advance planning such as workshops (for example dancing, sports), trips, discos/music events, youth exchanges, and inter-club visits.